Original recipe can be found here.
Juicy and cheesy chicken thighs rolled in a crispy pork rind crust - this one is definitely going to be a new favorite.
- 3 medium Chicken Thighs (~15 oz.)
- 2 oz. Ham, sliced
- 2 oz. Swiss Cheese
- 2 oz. Pork Dust
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Thyme
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- While oven is heating up season the chicken with salt and pepper, then lay ham and swiss cheese over each chicken thigh.
- Roll each chicken thigh up and use toothpicks to secure it together.
- Create a dipping station: whisk an egg into a bowl, spread pork dust in another bowl.
- Dip each chicken thigh in egg, then into the pork dust to completely coat.
- Lay each chicken thigh on a wire rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Cook for 50-55 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and pork dust is crispy.
Split into 3 equal portions
Nutritional Info (Per Serving)
|Calories||Fats (g)||Protein (g)||Net Carbs (g)|
Ready to Lose 10-21 lbs in the Next 28 Days? Of Course You Are!
If you're really serious about losing weight and want to create a new lifestyle for yourself then the 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge is for you.
The Ketogenic Diet has changed our lives. It has turned our bodies from sugar-burners to fat-burners.
We wake up with more energy, less cravings, and a better mood throughout the day.
Our 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge walks you through how to incorporate the Ketogenic Diet into your lifestyle so you no longer have to worry about giving up on diets and gaining back the weight you keep on trying to lose.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well it isn't and we are happy to teach you all about it with the 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge.