Original recipe can be found here.
Looking for a delicious chocolate chip cookie keto recipe? This recipe will have you reaching in the cookie jar over and over again.
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together the butter, egg, erythritol, SF maple syrup, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder, mix with spoon.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies onto a baking sheet - use parchment paper or grease sheet.
- Bake cookies for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for at least 30 minutes before removing.
Nutritional Info (Per Serving)
|Calories||Fats (g)||Protein (g)||Net Carbs (g)|
Ready to Lose 10-21 lbs in the Next 28 Days? Of Course You Are!
If you're really serious about losing weight and want to create a new lifestyle for yourself then the 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge is for you.
The Ketogenic Diet has changed our lives. It has turned our bodies from sugar-burners to fat-burners.
We wake up with more energy, less cravings, and a better mood throughout the day.
Our 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge walks you through how to incorporate the Ketogenic Diet into your lifestyle so you no longer have to worry about giving up on diets and gaining back the weight you keep on trying to lose.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well it isn't and we are happy to teach you all about it with the 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge.